Be still and know that I am God.
-psalm 46:10

This day the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!
-Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My sweet Adison is one!

















God truly blessed us with Adison, this has been the best year of




my life! Almost loosing a child really put things in perspective for me! Adison has tought me to slow down and be in the moment!




In one year Adison has learned to walk


can say...


Hi


Bi'bi


No


Please


Thank You


Boo


Bubba


Dog


MOMMA


DEE(daddy)


Wow


Oh


Oh Baby


Ball


Ballon


Done


Shoo Wee(stinky)

Bottel
Pretty


She love to eat! Anything, just like Mommy and Daddy!


She sleeps 12 to 13 hr. every night


and naps 3 hr. everyday.




I love you more and more everyday big girl!!






No comments:

Post a Comment