Be still and know that I am God.
-psalm 46:10

This day the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!
-Psalm 118:24

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sick baby....






My poor baby is so sick ....



sunday night she went to bed at 8:00 and slept untill noon the next day!



After waking up at noon she ate and went back to sleep at 2:00 and slept untill 3:30 when I had to wake her to pick up the big kids at school...



Then she went back to sleep at 7:00 and slept untill tues. morning and woke up at 10:00



she woke up and ate then went back to sleep at 12:00...



I thought to myself she must be going through a groth spirt....



Well she woke up at 3:30 and had a temp of 101.3..



NOT a groth spirt!


Her temp. is down today but she is still feeling crumy.


Poor sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment