Be still and know that I am God.
-psalm 46:10

This day the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!
-Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

School...

.. My big kids.


Kaleb started kindergarten today.
I'm so sad, but he did so good he was so big and brave.




This is me and kaleb, fighting back tears, me not him.






Skipping along, not even sad that hes leaveing mommy, whom is behind him frantically wipping tears from her face, so he dose not see.





Yes, I'm still behind, composing my self, as we walk down the hall.







Hanging his back pack on his hook.




Sitting at the table with his new friends.
As I'm leaving his teacher tells me the other moms are gathering in the lunch room for a boo-hoo breakfast, I thought she was teasing me but it is true, there is a boo-hoo breakfast, NO, I didn't go, I don't like to cry in public, but hey it's a nice gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment