Be still and know that I am God.
-psalm 46:10

This day the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!
-Psalm 118:24

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tyler's birthday, Adison turned 6 months, teething, Mommy has a cold!

Needless to say this has been one CRAZY weekend! My tyler turned 7 he's getting so big, Adison turned 6 months that's half of a whole year! Adison got her second tooth today on her 6 month mark that should be easy to remember, and last Adison and I have a cold! Tyler had a nice quite birthday just our family this year!
This is what my baby wanted, and this is what my baby got. I am not to fond of Spike but Tyler is SOOO happy, maybe I'll grow to like him, or not. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

Well this is Spike, I guess I need to change my blog title.





And this monkey, if she doesn't look happy it's because she is not, on top of teething she has a cold, poor baby.









No comments:

Post a Comment